| | | Event
IT to Outcomes: Innovation Driving State and Local Government Forward
State and local governments are the foundation of our country and impact the lives of American residents every day. To deliver services that meet the growing needs of constituents while keeping the business of government running smoothly, state and local governments are turning to innovative technology that helps operations run efficiently, effectively, and securely.
Where is IT infrastructure modernization having the most impact? What are we learning? Join us as we discuss:
- IT modernization efforts delivering operational impact across state and local governments
- Cybersecurity initiatives that are improving data protection and building resiliency
- Innovation improving the customer experience (CX) to deliver a more effective government
- Federal funding from the Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act that can drive state and local government modernization efforts
- Keys to creating a culture of innovation in government
- Brittany Johnston, Research Director, MeriTalk [moderator]
- Manny Veloza, Executive Account Manager, Dell Technologies
- James Weaver, Secretary and State CIO, North Carolina Department of Information Technology
Please complete the information below. All fields marked with an asterisk are required.
For more information, please contact email@example.com.