| | | Event
Power and Promise: Modern Tools to Deliver Secure Citizen Services
State and local leaders agree that digital transformation is a top priority, and plan to modernize data centers over the next two years, recent MeriTalk research highlights. These data center modernization efforts are the foundation for the delivery of modern, flexible, and secure citizen services.
Join us as we discuss the:
- Top priorities for modernizing state and local data centers
- How to modernize IT procurement to meet unexpected needs
- Vital impact upgraded technology will have on improving citizen services and cybersecurity
- Caroline Boyd, Principal, Government Programs, MeriTalk [moderator]
- Eugene Mejia, Deputy Chief Technology Officer, Gilbert, Arizona
- Frank Miller III, State and Local Government Strategist, Dell Technologies
- Rob Silverberg, Chief Strategy and Innovation Officer, State and Local Government, Dell Technologies
Please complete the information below. All fields marked with an asterisk are required.
For more information, please contact email@example.com.