| | | Event
Patients First: Leveraging IT to Optimize Healthcare Outcomes
Healthcare IT leaders are advancing digital transformation journeys and delivering coordinated care that focuses on prevention and improves patient outcomes. Progress requires new tools to engage with more patients (often outside the hospital walls), address staff shortages, and improve efficiency.
Join us to discuss IT infrastructure modernization in healthcare, including how connected technology at the edge is delivering real-time patient insight and supporting personalized care.
We’ll explore opportunities to:
- Support virtual, physical, and hybrid patient interactions with real-time data
- Improve efficiency and streamline operations management
- Strengthen cybersecurity and data protection
- Deploy 5G-powered edge computing, advanced analytics, and AI
- Reduce technical debt and build a culture of innovation
- Brittany Johnston, Research Director, MeriTalk [moderator]
- Jim Bilsky, Vice President Enterprise IT Operations, Baptist Health
- Steve Lazer, Global Healthcare and Life Sciences CTO, Dell Technologies
Please complete the information below. All fields marked with an asterisk are required.
For more information, please contact email@example.com.