| | | Resource
| | | eBook
Actionable Change in Finance With End-User Device Modernization
Financial services IT leaders know modern end-user devices, like computers and accessories, are the backbone of digital-first organizations, empowering personalized services, secure communications, regulatory compliance, and faster access to data-driven financial insights.
MeriTalk, in partnership with Dell Technologies and Microsoft, surveyed 100 IT decision-makers from banking, financial services, and insurance organizations to understand how IT modernization – particularly updating end-user devices – is driving the actionable outcomes that are transforming the industry.
The study explores:
- Modernization drivers
- Cybersecurity and data protection priorities
- Current end-user device initiatives and future goals
- Most impactful changes to date
- Operational outcomes achieved
- Recommendations to further capitalize on digital momentum
Please complete the information below. All fields marked with an asterisk are required.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.