| | | Resource
| | | eBook
Actionable Change in Healthcare With End-User Device Modernization
Healthcare IT leaders are redefining patient care delivery, focusing on modernizing patient and clinician devices to enable collaborative care, support remote diagnostics, enhance data security, and improve patient outcomes.
MeriTalk, in partnership with Dell Technologies and Microsoft, surveyed 100 IT decision-makers from healthcare and life sciences organizations to understand how IT modernization — particularly updating end-user devices, such as computers and accessories — will underpin the next decade of patient care.
The study explores:
- Modernization drivers
- Cybersecurity and data protection priorities
- Current end-user device modernization initiatives and future goals
- Most impactful changes to date
- Operational outcomes achieved
- Recommendations for further digital momentum
Download the eBook to view the survey results.
Please complete the information below. All fields marked with an asterisk are required.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.